Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My town is not worth fighting for. The people that live in my town, my family, my friends, and everyone else is worth fighting for. Eventhough the things in my town are nice, they wouldn't mean anything to me if the people within the town weren't there. I don't make as many connections with the town as i do with the people. If i came home after years of absence and the town was perfectly fine, but all the people who lived there moved away, it wouldn't feel like home; i would feel lost. I don't think just the people of the town make up the town, obviously i care for the town itself, but only because of the memories that i see when i look at different things. If i grew up in a different town, with different people in it, Laurel springs and the people that lived in that town wouln't matter to much to me. Itwould just look like a strange town with strange people who i wouln't care to know.

not done

No comments:

Post a Comment